Creating Extra Packs
Extra Packs are assigned for group of plans. Prior to creating an Extra Package, make sure there is at least one plan group.
To create an Extra Package:
- Go to Plans -> Extra Packages -> Add New Extra Package.
- Configure Extra pack:
- Set Name to the package
- Assign pack to necessary Plan Group
- Set Setup and Recurrent prices
- Select resources and set Included values for them
- Click Submit.
The package will appear available for users signed up for the plans of this group.
If user wants to buy more resources than the package includes, the prices of the plan he signed up for will be in effect.
Managing Extra Packs
Now, that a package is created, you can edit package name, prices and resources for the whole plan and set specific package prices for each plan under group.
Go to Plans -> Extra Packages -> Available Extra Packages.
- Click Edit next to the chosen package to change Extra Pack name, prices and add/remove resources that will affect the whole plan group
- Click Set Prices For Each Plan if you want to set different Extra Pack prices for different plans under the plan group
- Click Trash to delete package. Important: extra package used by at least one account cannot be deleted.